Are you looking for a company that can be able to maintain your websites with the latest features? Look nowhere else, 369-CS has the affordable maintenance packages that suites your pocket!
We bring efficiency to your website
What is included in our website maintenance Service Level Agreement?
- Graphics, Styling & Animation updates – adding, editing and sizing of ay pictures/animations to the existing website which does not fall under the scope of the layout or actual design of the existing website.
- Website content updates – adding, editing, and removing any text or copy on the existing site including articles, reports, staff members, contact information and product or service description.
- Scripts, Plugins & Content Management System updates – adding, editing, removing and installing any scripts, programs or software to the existing website can be done under the scope of this proposal provided it does not change the overall design or look of the site more than 30%. If this will change the existing website more than 30% then it would fall under the scope of a new or redesigned proposal.
- Security measures – Every website online is prone to attacks due to advancements in technology every day. We will carry out the following stringent measures;
- Daily security scan
- Forms spam protection
- Secure password storage implementation
- SQL injection protection
- Secure authentications
- DoS and Brute Force attacks protection amongst others
- Basic SEO checks – We will check and ensure the brand name is ranking accordingly against the company’s competitor’s, i.e the company’s name ONLY.
- Web analytics – Checking all the time the proper functioning of the analytics cods, search console and map codes amongst other various API interconnections.
- Server Checks – W will remain in-constant checks with your server (s) and inform you if of any downtimes to avoid service disruption with your clients and any server changes that are important to your account.
- Tech support – We will be readily available 24/7 to take and handle any support tickets raised from your company.